Thursday, August 8, 2013

REFLECTION I

         In the first quarter of my Fourth year in high school, there were a lot of lessons that I learned,
there were a lot of things, I realized that needs to be enhance and there are things that need to be done at on the right time on a right place.
       First be serious on my academics, whats on my mind now that I'm in my fourth year is just to enjoy whats left in my high school life. I've never been that serious in this first quarter, and the result, I'm not contented on my exams. Second of course if you are serious you need to PUT YOUR VERY BEST, for the incoming quarters I told to myself that in every thing I do, I'll give my very best. Last lesson for this quarter, TAKE DOWN NOTES, ever since notes are my problems, last periodical I had only some notes and the result, I only review some of our lessons.
       I hope I'll be better next quarter, and I hope I can apply the lessons I learned, there's still time for adjustments. Lessen the playing time and be serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment