Tuesday, October 8, 2013

MY TEACHER, MY HERO

         They are our second parents, they are the one who teaches us things we don't learn at home, they are the one who helps us to reach our goals and dreams, they are, our TEACHERS.
          It is the month celebration for our teachers, and it is the time we show our appreciation, respect and love to them as their students. I am thankful that I had a chance to go to school and meet these kind and lovely teachers. I am very thankful that I had to receive and learn their teaching, thankful that I belong to those whom they share they knowledge.
          Without teachers, there's no scientists, leaders, businessmen, doctors engineers and many more. Without them planet earth would would be a world lacking with ideas, information and will just be a world of ignorance. Sir, Ma'am, thank you for all the knowledge you've given us. You're our hero of the present.


No comments:

Post a Comment