Saturday, October 19, 2013

Reflection II (HTML)

         It is the second grading of the school year 2013-2014, and we're a half done on our year as SENIORS, two more and we'll be graduating, time's running so fast. A very exhausting period, we'd gone through competitions, practice all day, requirements on different subjects, and a hectic TAGS in our subject ICT.
        This period we took up the BASIC HTML, how to create an html file on the notepad. WoW! I'm telling you it is a not EASY. HTML or Hypertext Mark-up Language, without this there is no facebook, youtube, twitter and other social networking sites, Html tells how a browser display pages so it is very important to know what is HTML. Other thing we've done in this period is blogging, I like it 'cuz I am sharing my thoughts in the world, with the internet you'll never know celebrities are already reading my blogs(hahahah).
        Yes, I said it was an exhausting period but I liked it, it tells me to work harder, and plus, I learned a lot in this period, with a little knowledge with the HTML, I think I can already make a Social Networking Site like FACEBOOK (In my dreams).

No comments:

Post a Comment