Monday, January 13, 2014

REFLECTION III

        I would say that this third grading is the hardest quarter so far. Also it is the quarter where i went on different seminars that gave me a lot of lessons in life, as a student, human being and as a citizen.
        As mentioned above this is the hardest because of the hectic projects and requirements that were given to us. One of the most difficult that I have done this quarter is the term paper, it is like a work of a college student, instead of enjoying my Christmas vacation, I am working on this term paper, and one thing that made this difficult is I don't have any notes on this, meaning, I don't know the parts and their details. But thank god, I have finished it.
        Well, if there were annoying things, there were good things. This third grading also I have attended some seminars. One of those is the Ryla, This is the best, we went to Baguio City and stayed in a high class hotel, I learned a lot of lessons in here, like be sociable, how to manage task that were given to you with people you don't know, and how to be a good leader and citizen.
         In life there will always be challenges, and it is not bad to fail, as long as you'll keep trying you can do things you want to achieve. True failure is when you stop fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment