Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New Year.......New Me?

        Every New Year, we always have this this thing called "New Year's Resolution", it is having resolution on your attitudes, habits and even looks to others.
        This New Year I planned not to have any New Year's Resolution, because everytime I planned to, just like in the passed years I'd never done any of the resolution I planned. And I don't want anymore to be upset by not achieving any of those.
         There's no need to change, what we need is IMPROVEMENT. This new year I want to develop the attitude of saving money, because I noticed as I grow, the more thing I want to have and it is not good that if you want something just tell it to your parents and they will give it to you. It is about time to save and be practical so that whenever I wanted to buy something I could use the money I saved.
        One more thing I would like to develop is to be independent, I wanted to do things with no one's assistance.
        This New Year, I would not say NEW ME, I would prefer NEWLY IMPROVED ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment