Saturday, February 22, 2014

IN THE NEAR FUTURE....

        There is always a time we asked ourselves, "Hey what do you want to be in the future?" or "What will I be in the near future?". Of course every single individual in this world wants success, it is a dream for everyone.
        After kindergarten I was asked by my mom what I want to be, I said.. I want to be an architect, because back then I like drawing, I draw a lot before. And then on grade 3 I change my mind, I said to myself I want to be a Nurse and go abroad. And then in grade 6 this ambition of mine again was changed, as technology arises, and as computers gradually taking over the world I said I want to take I.T..
          I've had a lot of dreams, but finally today, I figured out what I really wanting to be and to do in the near future. I wanted to be an engineer, specifically a CIVIL ENGINEER, ever since I found building structures a really nice job. I want this to be the ONE THING I'm looking forward to do everyday I woke up. Someday I'll be a successful engineer, I'll build one of the most famous buildings not only in the Philippines but in other countries, I wanna build bridges that will amazes people who crosses it.
        This is the one I am gonna be after N-years. But of course I must have to finish first my education, thank God I'm already graduating in the secondary school, one more level to go. I promised to myself that this dream of mine will happen, all I need to do is to be determined, stay focus and always have FAITH IN GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment