Saturday, February 22, 2014

REFLECTION IV

         It feels like yesterday, I just walked into the four corners of Ilocos Sur National High School as a little innocent freshmen being bumped by the older, taller and bigger students, and today, i am saying good bye as a senior student. My journey in this school had come to an end.
        But lets not count the days, instead lets make the days count. Lets make the most of it, it is saying goodbye time. But in this last quarter I enjoyed my class, I enjoy Photoshopping, Color Correction, Changing Hair Color, Turning photos to black and white and many more stuff. Graduation is near, thank you teachers for the help, and knowledge you've given us.
       This is it. We want it or not, we have to say goodbye. But before anything else thank for the joy and experience you shared with me, we laughed together, we cried together, we did a lot of crazy things together and I will surely treasure the moments I had with you. But we have different dreams and goals in life and we have to go on our separate ways to fulfill those dreams. So farewell to you my friends, hard to accept but we must move on to continue our journey. Goodbye doesn't mean not seeing each other again, instead it means we'll see each other again. I'll see you again and by that time I am sure that our dreams we're no longer dreams, we've got what we wanted.
        Goodbye Ilocos Sur National High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment